Position: Project Manager
Date: 22nd September 2021
Do you want to be part of a global, purpose-driven company with great development opportunities and the chance to create meaningful business transformations with some of the largest organizations around the world? Would you like to join an international and multi-disciplinary team of more than 200 management consultants, leadership coaches, and organizational psychologists passionate about creating a positive impact in the corporate world?
We are looking for experienced professionals to join our European team as Project Managers.
Who are we?
WALK is a global consultancy focused on creating meaningful business transformation through leadership development and cultural change.
We offer a unique approach to transformation, combining management consulting, leadership development and coaching to help clients implement strategies by enabling people across the organization to “own” the change process and connect it with their own purpose – while adopting the required mindset, behaviors and ways of working.
We are not a traditional Management Consultancy, nor a typical Leadership Development firm. We combine the project management rigour, business acumen, analytical skills, and professional standards of strategy consulting with our world-class facilitation and transformational coaching approach to leadership development.
Our clients are large-scale, global organizations that span across all the mayor industries and sectors.
We offer an excellent platform for personal and professional development, in a challenging and diverse learning environment where members of the team have the opportunity of creating real impact for our clients.
Summary of the role
- Leading the day-to-day execution of major client projects.
- Forging strong client relationships.
- Guiding and developing team members in a value-oriented way.
- Rigorous planning, expectations management and capacity of reading the organization as a system.
- Business development capabilities. Capacity to develop new business and build continuation embedded in current project.
- Development of Intellectual Capital and contribution to firm building initiatives.
- Passion, energy, and motivation to drive organizational change through people.
- Ability and desire to work as a member of a high-performing, remote and global team.
- Strong initiative/autonomy to perform with limited supervision.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 8 years of experience in strategy consulting or similar complex project management environment.
- Conceptual and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Power Point expertise to develop powerful presentations.
- Self-driven, able to think strategically, with an outcome-oriented mindset.
- High level of adaptability to a frequently changing professional and social working environment.
- Eagerness to develop new skills and areas of expertise.
- MBA and coaching certification are not a prerequisite but will be looked upon favorably.
How to apply?
If you are interested, send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org