Job Offer- Prinzipal Partners
22 de Enero 2016
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Velázquez, 14, 28001 Madrid
Tel. +34 91 578 21 41
Looking for an analytical and ambitious candidate for Third Party business.
As Data & Analytics/Business Development Responsible, you will be
responsible for the measurable success of a group of product categories. In
addition to this, you will be in charge of projects that contribute to
improving the customer experience and success of these categories in the
Responsibilities include expanding our product selection, improving product availability, building strong relationships with key partners (both internally and externally) and driving improvements to the company third party platform. This role will have a high degree of autonomy and the successful individual will be able to influence across a broad range of projects across the business.
- Work with third party merchants to grow selection and develop their businesses.
- Work with the category teams to identify gaps in the current selection, liaise to focus on new merchant recruitment, analyzing product/category distribution and market data.
- Work with the category teams, technical teams, and international teams to drive improvements to the platform.
- Provide a combination of account management and product management support to key merchants.
- Provide business analysis for planning and goal setting.
- Set business forecasts and ensure weekly update as to status against this.
- Handle merchant and company questions regarding the business.
- Test site functionality.
- Report and analyse business performance data.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with key accounts and develop strategies to maximize these relationships through data analysis, performance tracking, and other activities.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship and represent the company with key merchants.
- Troubleshoot issues and identify possible solutions.
We are seeking an excellent
communicator, with a strong appetite for success, just-do-it attitude, and
analytical prowess, who is excited about learning and building a career in
e-commerce. The successful candidate will be able to fit into a highly
demanding, but collegial environment.
High level of academic
achievement including good first degree from leading institution (in business,
engineering or other quantitative areas); and relevant postgraduate
qualification such as an MBA from top tier globally ranked business school
Experience driving large,
cross functional, projects within recognisably successful organisations in a
comparable fast paced environment
Experience of both strategic
consulting and of account management and/or negotiation within a relevant
industry sector (FMCG, retail or e-commerce)
Demonstrated ability of
solving problems and business challenges by analyzing and modelling data
Proven ability to develop
successful relationships with internal and external partners
Ability to think and act both
strategically and tactically
Proven track record of taking
ownership and driving results in an Internet business
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects