CVs: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Strategy Analyst (CEO's Office)
· Volotea is a high-growth, Low cost airline, based in Barcelona (Spain), which started operations in 2012, with a business focus in serving mid-and small- cities across Europe, especially France and Italy
· With over 800 employees expected in 2017, and turnover approaching €320M euros, Volotea will be a profitable company for a third straight year, with huge growth prospects ahead, and in process of going public
Role: Senior Strategy Analyst (CEO’s Office)
· Direct report to the CEO, assisting him with strategic decision making. CEO’s person of trust to deal with most confidential matters and to take part in all relevant decisions of the company
· Lead high-level cross functional strategic projects from conception to implementation, working closely together with the top management
· Proactively deliver input to strategic matters, developing an end to end understanding of the company and the industry
· Apply problem solving and creative thinking to address topics of diverse nature: financial modeling, strategic planning, route selection process, operational efficiency improvements, etc.
· Key element in the likely upcoming IPO of the company, being a critical interface with investment banks and other relevant stakeholders
· Create materials for Board of Directors about the company’s progress, including contents about most complex and confidential matters with high precision/ accuracy
Preferred experience of 2 to 3 years in top tier consulting in roles like Senior Business Analyst / Junior Associate / Associate or equivalent. Airlines industrial experience is a plus but not a mandatory requirement. The successful candidate will have demonstrated outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, a good understanding of project management principles and strong communications/presentation skills .
CORPORATE STRATEGY DIRECTOR
The main responsibility of the Corporate Strategy Director is to support the Chief of Costs and Performance in all tasks and activities related to the medium and long strategic planning and initiatives of the company.
Key objectives will include:
· Lead review and challenge of VOE’s competitive strategy, feeding into the 5-year business plan
· Review, challenge and improve the existing commercial model under the agreed competitive strategy
· Validate and adjust if needed the existing fleet plan
· Articulate a long term crew management plan
· Project manage key cross-cutting transformational projects
· Participate in the design, definition and implementation of key cost saving initiatives
Preferred experience of 3 to 5 years as Senior Associate / Engagement Manager / Project Leader in top tier consulting company. Airlines industrial experience is a plus but not a mandatory requirement.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading strategic reviews, management of Project Management Office and a strong understanding of cost controlling for management decision making. Additionally, s/he will bring outstanding relationship skills that will allow a fluid working relationship with very experienced functional directors.
CORPORATE STRATEGY MANAGER (ANALYST)
The main responsibility of the Corporate Strategy Manager main responsibility is to support the Chief of Costs and Performance in definition, evaluation and implementation of key strategic projects and initiatives while providing hands-on support to tactical in-year top projects. Key responsibilities will include:
· Complete specific and self-contained strategic projects generating a sound recommendation and an implementation plan
· Provide analytical support for issues requiring complex modelling
· In close relationship with Finance, own the models and framework to prepare the 5-year Business Plan.
· Lead critical in-year priority projects, related either to delivery of results or to VOE’s transformation agenda
Preferred experience of 2 to 3 years in top tier consulting in roles like Senior Business Analyst / Junior Associate / Associate or equivalent. Airlines industrial experience is a plus but not a mandatory requirement.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, a good understanding of project management principles and a strong understanding of cost controlling for management decision making.
Volotea is the fastest growing Low cost airline in Europe. It was launched in 2012, with strong private equity funding, and a strategy focused on serving mid-sized cities.
Its main markets are France and Italy, with some presence in Spain, Germany, Greece, Croatia and Portugal.
It will have a fleet of 28 aircraft in 2017, with expected revenue of €310-320M, and profitable for a third straight year.
It employees over 800 people in its peak summer season, and its HQ are in Barcelona, Spain.
*El Harvard Club de España no asume ninguna responsabilidad sobre cualquiera de las ofertas o de sus contenidos.